Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mission hospital,5 days in hell with devils.

My wife was in hospital for the last few days and I could not believe what happens.
Everything start with pains in her stomach.I went to the Mission hospital to check because she has the stomach inflated after few hours.
They ask her to stay for the night and that in the morning they will do some x-ray.
In the morning after the x-ray the doctor (or vet)say that she has kidney stones.
I ask him how the kidney stone can inflated her stomach and could not answer but say that maybe can happens but it never happens before.(she was still in pain and inflated).
The second day another doctor come and put his finger in her ass and say that not kidney stones but infection of the bladder.(This one never show up again).
The third day they start the x-ray again with another doctor again whom say it was an infection of the small intestine.(maybe).They put a tube in her nose to take what was left in her stomach and put her on a regime. No food and no drink for the next 3 days. They put dextrose in her arm, gave her a lot of painkiller and live her like that in the bed with red ants.(Yes it was red ants in her bed and we complain but they did nothing.The red ants bite and it is hitching.)
After 2 others days the doctor came again and say that they will operate her the next day.I ask again the doctor why the belly was still inflated and he couldn't answer again but he say that when they will open her belly they will know what happen.(I was not happy with the answer.If it is a car that O.K. to open the engine to know what happen, but for an human been????).
The next day the anesthesist came and my wife ask for the price of the operation and he say at least 50000.- baht.My wife say that she has only 30000.- baht.The anesthesist when right to
accountant and tell him to come and talk with my wife.The accountant say that the bill was already at 53000.- baht.
My wife say that she has only 30000.- baht ( I was there but I say nothing because I knew it, it was a scam from the mission hospital)
They take all the tube and everything whom was attach to her body out and tell her to wait that they will bring the bill and after that she will be free to go home or another hospital.(she was still inflated like a pregnant women and has some pains.)
They bring the bill, she paid 30000.- baht and say that the rest will be paid later.I bring her home and I went to the chemist to buy some medecine (antibacteria) that she took.The next day she has her stomach back to normal,no more pain.
Be carefull about Thai Doctor they are nuts.I thing a vet in Europe know much more that those Thai Doctor.They try to keep you in hospital to get your money out.They will never try to heal you,never.
That was my story but I have 100 of story like that from friends, customers whom had naughty story in Thai hospital.
TRY TO KEEP AWAY FROM THE THAI HOSPITAL.( all of them )

No comments: